Crypto Wolf Nft. 14.you can mint your crypto wolf 14/11/21 at 20:00h est. The goal of this community driven project is to reward holders with life changing sums of money and to.
The goal of this community driven project is to reward holders with life changing sums of money and to represent the crypto lifestyle we all envision. These range from different clothes, fur, eyes, accessories, facial expressions etc. Crypto wolves’ metadata is stored on arweave, a permanent decentralized data storage.
14.You Can Mint Your Crypto Wolf 14/11/21 At 20:00H Est.
Planning and team building candy machine and website development, marketing strategies, team building and search for possible collaborators. Why not make your own story? When a user minted a wolf game nft, they had a 90% chance of receiving a sheep and a 10% chance of.
Multiplayer Video Game Built On The Eth Network, With Play To Earn And Burn Features Included.
The goal of this community driven project is to reward holders with life changing sums of money and to. A collection of 3,333 crypto wolves. Alpha wolves drops collection of 5,000 unique nfts, which are made up of over 100 unique traits.
These Range From Different Clothes, Fur, Eyes, Accessories, Facial Expressions Etc.
A 32×32 pixel canvas has been used for the creation of the nft’s. A 32×32 pixel canvas has been used for the creation of the nft’s. This endeavor and game furthermore incorporate the theory of.
Planning And Team Building Candy Machine And Website Development, Marketing Strategies, Team Building And Search For Possible Collaborators.
Coin rivet does not offer investment advice on any of. Our wolves were designed by an artist who worked for playstation and epic games. Holders will get access to an exclusive club which will help to shape the future of alpha wolves!
Launching Launch 3,333 Crypto Wolves To The Community.
The total sales volume for fatpen crypto wolves was $0. The game uses the binance smart chain network, the graphics will be set in a mix of 2d and 3d to increase the user experience. Community raffle/ giveaway once public sale ends, giving back to the community by giving away these mind blowing prizes: